Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Enterprise Architecture Lead, Mining Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Enterprise Architecture Lead
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Mining Industry
JOB LOCATION: Johannesburg
REPORTS TO: Chief Information Officer
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
Define and maintain target architecture aligned to business architecture.
Define and maintain the IT roadmap aligned to business imperatives. Ensure that IT process & tools architecture standards are in place and fit within the existing ecosystem of enterprise IT to support business processes.
Ensure Architecture functions as a close collaborative unit, to ensure all domain specialist provide sufficient expertise for all architecture designs, implementations and considerations.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years people management at a management level. In addition to this, ideally 4 years’ experience in Solution Design; 4 years’ experience in Enterprise Architecture and Cloud Architecture.
- Has at least 4 years’ experience in Enterprise Management
- Must have experience in IT Project Delivery and Methodology
- Must have expert level experience in IT Infrastructure. Able to provide tailored advice to support and provide context specific arguments when responding to queries.
- A working knowledge of Technology Services and Operations
- Must have experience in IT Service Management and Customer Service
- Expert level of experience with Business and Client Management
- Essential to have either an IT/Business Related Honors Degree (BSc (Hons) Information Systems Technology or BCom (Hons) Informatics)
- An advantage to have an Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Certification and a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to final client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.