Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Independent Non-Executive Director of the Main Board (with background in Digital and Innovation)
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Independent Non-Executive Director of the Main Board (with background in Digital and Innovation)
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Retail Group
REPORTS TO: Chairperson of the Board of Directors
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Non-Executive Director should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations. He/she would be expected to have an impact on the Board, providing a dynamic and creative contribution to the strategic direction of the Company as well as on a wide range of business issues. He/she should provide independent oversight, especially in the digital domain.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Ideally should have held an Executive position in a significant listed company or a digitally transformed organisation with solid technical expertise and a proven track record of strategic executive leadership, change management and personal achievement
- Must have a strong commercial acumen and understanding of business generally with an appreciation of broad economic, commercial and digital trends, and the ability to guide and assist in the Information Technology and Innovation processes and offering recommendations on risk-related matters where required
- Must have a strong digital acumen and the intellectual rigour to understand complex issues quickly
- Must have experience in the implementation of large IT solutions
- Should have a commitment to and competent understanding of high standards of corporate governance and of director’s responsibilities including fiduciary duties with exposure to Information Technology and Data Governance
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.