Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Head, Commercial Heavy Vehicle Division
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Head, Commercial Heavy Vehicle Division
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Commercial Heavy Vehicle Sector
JOB LOCATION: Ethiopia
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
Responsibility to drive, support and enable profitable and sustainable expansion of the Division/Dealership, so as to optimise the value for the Group's stakeholders over the immediate, medium and long term with particular emphasis on: building relationships; developing and implementing a vision, strategic direction and momentum to build on and deliver the potential and profitability that has been created; improving operational efficiencies; developing new business opportunities; and driving turnaround change initiatives in order to create an ethos of excellence and desire for continuous improvement and growth within the Group.
Using an entrepreneurial approach and the strategic plan to focus on relationship management, sales, increased market share, asset management, customer acquisition, and customer retention.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A proven track record in Management, with particular skills and experience in the area of strategic sales / marketing management, service and customer acquisition / customer support processes
- Experience operating in Africa, ideally regional rather than one country
- Essential to have been experience in the sale and distribution of trucks, buses, construction equipment or earthmoving equipment.
- Experience in leading both Sales, After-Market; sales of Spare Parts
- Strong General management and leadership skills, with a personal trait of self-drive and motivation
- Mobile, and able to relocate to East Africa
- Degree or diploma in a related discipline
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to final client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.