Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Human Resources Manager, Mining
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Human Resources Manager
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Mining
MINE LOCATION: Northern Cape
REPORTS TO: General Manager, Corporate Affairs
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
To manage a Human Resources function for a major mining organisation. The incumbent will assume responsibility and authority for the development and management of a comprehensive Human Resources strategy, plan and execution of all associated Human Resources activities in support of the business operational, financial, customer and people goals.
KEY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s degree specialisation in Human Resources Management
- Post Graduate qualification in Human Resources Management/Social Sciences/ Industrial Psychology is preferable
- At least five years’ experience in both operational and strategic human resources roles in an organisation which employs more than 200 people
- Should have a working knowledge of the mining industry
- Should have a track record of success in supporting a human resources function in an organisation that has ramped up operations
- Must have demonstrable experience in partnering and collaborating with diverse stakeholders, including dealing with Trade Union Representatives
- Strong people management and leadership skills in order to influence people, build and maintain relationships
- Able to build effective teams
- Must have or be able to qualify for the Certificate of Fitness in the mining industry
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.