Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Independent Non-Executive Director of the Main Board (with Human Resources background)
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Independent Non-Executive Director of the Main Board (with Human Resources background)
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Listed Retail Group
REPORTS TO: Chairperson
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Non-Executive Director should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations. He/she would be expected to have an impact on the Board, providing a dynamic and creative contribution to the strategic direction of the Company as well as on a wide range of business issues. He/she should provide independent oversight of the effectiveness of the Group’s human resources functions.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Essential to hold a relavent tertiary qualification
- Ideally should have held an Executive Human Resources position in a significant listed company with solid expertise and a proven track record of strategic executive leadership, change management and personal achievement.
- Must have experience in leading the human resources function of a company operating across multiple countries, adept at managing change, developing and implementing human resources strategies to support business and human resources needs and understanding of employee relations issues across the organisation
- Must have proven experience in leading and providing strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies to ensure the adoption of best practice and alignment to the strategic objectives
- Should have a strong commercial acumen and understanding of business generally with an appreciation of broad human resources trends, and the ability to guide and assist in the risk management process and offering recommendations on people matter matters where required
- Should have a strong people management insight and the intellectual rigour to understand complex issues quickly
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.