Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Independent Non-Executive Director, Packaging & Paper Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Independent Non-Executive Director
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Packaging & Paper Industry
REPORTS TO: Chairperson of the Board
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
The Independent Non-Executive Director should bring an experienced and objective view to Board issues and deliberations. He/she would be expected to have an impact on the Board, providing a dynamic and creative contribution to the strategic direction of the Company as well as on a wide range of business issues. He/she may be appointed as a Member of appropriate Board sub-committees depending on areas of expertise.
KEY EXECUTIVE ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- A solid understanding of the retail value chain, sales and distribution methods; customer behaviour (in different channels and formats), and leverage this intelligence to the benefit of the company
- Must have an understanding of the impact of the environment, industry practices, legislation and other regulatory frameworks on the performance of an enterprise
- Ideally should have held an Executive role in a listed company, with good risk management expertise and a proven track record of strategic executive leadership, change management and personal achievement
- Ideally should have served on the Board and Board Committee(s) of a listed company in a high growth, innovative and creative organisation
- Innovative thinker and analytical problem-solver with the knowledge to outsmart the competition in a highly competitive market
- Must be willing to travel at least 6 times a year
- A relevant tertiary qualification and years of leadership experience
Send your details in confidence to: email@example.com
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to final client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.