Current Career Opportunities
Stay up to date with all available career opportunities.
Manager: Functional Learning, Mining Industry
EXECUTIVE SEARCH STATUS: Current
POSITION: Manager: Functional Learning
NATURE OF BUSINESS: Mining
MINE LOCATION: Limpopo
REPORTS TO: HR Manager
SUMMARY OF EXECUTIVE OPPORTUNITY:
To manage Functional Learning for a very large mining complex located in Limpopo. The incumbent will be responsible for the successful leadership; design and management of the Learning Function at the Complex. The incumbent will ensure implementation of a Learning delivery plan, strategies, policies, frameworks, methodologies and approaches based on the Business Unit's learning needs and business requirements with focus on compliance with the Mining Charter, Social and Labour Plan and the Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment.
KEY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- A bachelor’s degree with specialisation in Human Resources Management or a similar relevant qualification
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in a managerial leadership role in Talent Management and Learning as well as general Human Resources experience, in an organisation which employs more than 2 500 people
- Experience in the mining industry is essential, ideally in the open pit coal sector
- Proven track record in leading a team of at least 30 people
- Must have formulated strategies for the learning and development function and provided strategic guidance to executive leadership in this regard
- Must be a South African citizen
- Ideally between the age of 35 and 45
Send your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Amrop Woodburn Mann will verify the qualifications of candidates prior to client interview. Should you be interviewed by Amrop Woodburn Mann you will be asked to sign a consent form to permit us to verify your qualifications. Scanned copies of your degrees and diplomas may be asked for and can be sent to us when sending us your educational and career details.